About our Collaborative Community
- The network includes owners and associates of successful eye care facilities.
- All eyeTrust Network members’ staff are welcome to collaborate and participate in ETN activities.
- The membership is by invitation only and will consists of employed, corporate and independent optometrists, opticians and ophthalmologists that want more for their practices and personal success.
- The network will strive to assess, implement and measure the efficacy of new technologies, business processes and marketing strategies for the betterment of the network practices.
- We have a vision to provide excellence in vision care and remarkable patient experiences.
- We have a vision to provide eye care in an environment that everyone trusts and loves.
- We have a vision to build a professional network on behalf of the participating eye care professionals to ensure a regulated and collaborative environment where we can all improve, prosper and grow.
Top 10 Reasons Why to Join:
- 1. EyeTrust Network operates as a not-for-profit organization and as such, fees are only required to develop and implement the needs and wants of the membership.
- 2. EyeTrust Network books will always be open to the membership for review and feedback. “Transparency of leadership and finances is key for our community.” – Dr. Linda Tse
- 3. Only $600 per year! “This is a deal and a half!” – Dr. Nish Rajani. Fees may be adjusted as required based on the needs and wants of the membership. “For such a low membership fee, we know that our clinics will get a return within the first couple of months” – Dr. Archie Chung
- 4. 100% of all negotiated discounts and savings that are derived from member purchases go back to the member. All discounts go back to individual practices.
- 5. All transactions will be done directly between the vendor and member. This guarantees you get the discounts directly on invoice. “Groups that do consolidated billing will charge you for that service and it will be difficult to track your expenses to make sure you’re getting the correct discounts. It is just as easy to work directly with the vendor where you can see discounts applied. A bit more book keeping, but overall you can save a lot more.” – Dr. Joseph Elmalem
- 6. Collaboration with experienced eye care professionals for development and growth. “We believe in inspiring you, especially the next generation of eye care providers.” – Dr. Vi Tu Banh
- 7. Our unique infrastructure, operations, and core values helps us build a collaborative community.
- 8. Ultimate goal is to help eye care professionals gain profitability and success by providing volume buying, patient retention and practice management solutions. “These 3 goals can help us compete in this ever changing eye care industry.” – Dr. Mayur Desai
- 9. Opportunity to co-brand with the eyeTrust Network and implement strategic marketing initiatives.
- 10. Our events helps bring us together. “We offer exciting and fun gatherings to encourage creativity because we understand that together, we can make a difference.” – Taylor Chung
Importance of Trust: Our Core Competencies
We offer MVP (Management, Volume Buying, Patient Retention) strategies to help your practice improve, prosper and grow.
With our years of experience, we are focussed on developing a playbook, practice processes, and strategic marketing partnerships that help
grow your practice.
Our goal is to secure mutual beneficial relationships with vendor partners. 100% of all negotiated discounts and savings go back to member.
We believe in providing trusted, reliable, personable and remarkable patient experiences. We believe in providing eye care in an environment that everyone trusts and loves.
eyeTrust Network Values
All long-term relationships rely heavily on trust. By having a high degree of integrity and open minded philosophy, we take great pride in establishing strong relationships with members and partners. Our organization makes an effort to be 100% transparent.
We are committed to growing and nurturing our membership. We have a vision to build a professional network on behalf of the participating eye care professionals to ensure a regulated and collaborative environment where we can all improve, prosper and grow.
We have that creative spark when we work together. Our motto is “Together, we can make a difference”. Our goal is to collaborate with other eye care professionals and help their team understand the value of working together and making a difference.
We will focus on the art of conversation to make the membership feel welcomed and engaged. Let’s share stories or a laugh to make our network events a fun and enjoyable experience. We like to listen and be able to deliver positive results.
Our goal is to continually develop and procure the best technologies and services available for our members. We take innovation seriously and always welcome new and creative ideas. Your patients deserve the best and applicable eye care advancements.